Wednesday, February 16, 2011

[rhythm sub-section]


rhythm section, originally uploaded by Chris Valle Photography.

My band (Sub Society) plays live for the first time in 19 years tonight. I will not be there. I will be on my way to/In Portland, so that my ex-wife can go do her art stuff in San Francisco - make sense? Me neither. It's just Shakespearean timing, and Lady Mac is picking up the tab.

Really, I'm going because It's an opportunity to get some qTime with my older two daughters, whom I see far too infrequently. We get to romp around Portland and have a good ol' time for two days, and that's most important. Still, it stings a bit to miss the Big Show...to further the agenda of someone who's never had a problem throwing me to the wolves. Eff it in the A.

I'll be playing w/the boys Saturday night, but I [H8] missing out. See me live in LGB on the 16th, PDX on the 20th, and SAN on the 20th.

Tickets are really goddamned expensive, but there are plenty of seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment