Monday, March 5, 2012

one of several moments


one of several moments, originally uploaded by The Chris Valle.
This is how I feel most of the time. Intellectually, I know that all of my energy, every Joule, erg, and foot-pound of my being comes from far beyond recollection, continuing well past my finality. it, myself, all of my thoughts, actions, reactions, environment and consequence are as good as pre-ordained, yet are still so much chaos as a splash of saltwater against a rock. As much meaning, as much purpose, as much significance as a breath of wind or the fading crash of the sea against the land.. echoed by, and ultimately smothered by the air itself. For their infinite variety, are these moments not just further evidence of this tyranny of chaos, this empire of happenstance, disaster and intersection? Look in to the surf, or the sky, or the palm of your own hand, and see the present unraveling

No comments:

Post a Comment